Activity No. ___
Making Cell Model
Bar of white soap
Pins or nail pusher
Knife or any carving tools
Coloring materials (paint, water color, pens)
Picture of plant and animal cell
1. Observe the picture showing their parts. Differentiate plant from animal cell.
2. Using a knife, start carving the soap by copying the shape of the cell from the picture. Make sure to clearly identify the difference of the two soaps.
3. Carefully etch and carve the different parts of each cell using a pin or a nail pusher.
4. Color your work with the use of different paints or color pens.
Draw the cell model and label the parts of the plant and animal cell
1. How will you relate the parts of the cells and its function with you as a group?How did you participate to your group?