Activity No. __
Glass with tap water
1. Half fill a glass with tap water.
2. Add squeezed atsuete seeds. Observe.
Draw the glass before and after the activity.
1. Describe what happens to the water.
2. What is diffusion?
1. Cite three everyday situations where diffusion happens.
Activity No. ___
More of capillarity
Red food color
Stalks of celery
1. Fill up the beaker with water. Put food color.
2. Cut stalks of celery about 10 centimeters long.
3. Dip the stalks into the beaker. Mark the water level.
4. Set aside the setup for 10 minutes or longer. Observe.
Draw what happened to the stalks of celery
1. What happened to the amount of water after the celery stalks have been dipped for 10 minutes?Do you see part of the celery acquiring color? Describe.