Activity No. ___
Clipping or actual labels of biotechnology products
1. On manila paper make a collage of the different biotech-based products OR make an artistic presentation such as diorama of a sari-sari store which displays the different merchandise.
2. Analyze each products with your group mates then present your work to the rest of the class.
1. What is biotechnology?
2. What are some of the examples of biotechnology-based products?
3. What should you consider in buying biotech-based products?
4. What is life without biotechnology?
5. What are Genetically Modified (GM) crops?
6. What are the potential benefits of GM crops?
7. What are the potential risks of GM crops?
8. What is your opinion on the controversy over GM crops?