Activity No. __
Light dependent phase and light-independent phase of photosynthesis
Diagram of light-dependent and light-independent phase of photosynthesis
Analyze the given diagram and answer the given questions.
I. Guide Questions
1. What raw material is needed in light-dependent phase?
2. What happened to water (H2O) molecule?
3. Into what molecule will hydrogen attach?
4. In which part of the chloroplast does light-dependent phase occur?
5. What is the role of chlorophyll in light-dependent phase?
6. What molecule was produced from the energy of flowing electrons?
7. What are the end products of light-dependent phase?
8. What raw material is needed in light-independent phase?
9. In which part of the chloroplast does light-independent phase occur?
10. What is the end product of light-independent phase?